Thursday, July 19, 2012

nike air max 2010 womens Finally made a judgment

Heard.
But the fact is I not only can clearly hear the dialogue of the two, can see their image. Not, I should not see, it is a spiritual sense view to the scene!
Or in the game,oakley riddle sunglasses, not in reality. Bruising phenomenon that I do subconsciously pinched action is simply wrong, the game also has a pain, but also with injuries before all this is false that While this illusion is very real,nike air max 2010 womens, and I look forward to the most perfect ending, but I also know it's false, I would not think outside of the game has a scene, you can hear the whispered conversation in more than one hundred meters away. This is false!
Finally made a judgment, but my heart is painful, because I know this is my mind the most realistic idea, and the nfl and Zhang both live happily together, has become one of my goal, a hope.
And the memory of those who should not exist I do.
Even so, it has been able to chilling. Game world actually been able to do so the point, if I can not emerge this illusion, eight hours after on-line automatically disconnect the connection with the game setting, I was not to have been trapped in their own fantasy?
Think of will always be the possibility of trapped in the game, my heart waves of chills, but also feel scared for the game means to grasp so used to kill it is virtually an invisible.
Ink, how do you? Do not scare me ah! Do not see I also know that Zhang a look of anxious expression, the same nfl is so love-like, spiritual sense, the two movements clearly visible in my heart sighed deeply, but for the illusion of the How good? This is my ideal of life.
Looked up the look of worry about the look of the two women, I took a deep breath, then calmly said: it should be said that the creation of my own innermost thinking, I already know everything is false, now please give me sick of it. Two women looked at me with a look of shock, or the nfl is the first to react: Ink, we are not just told you you? You that memory disturbances, which is, in reality, not in the game. Do not cranky, quick lie down and rest a while, you sleep the sleep will remember all Alert to back step, and then said:

No comments:

Post a Comment